Monday, July 10, 2006

Croin takes it to the 'Tude!

The Croin joined us for a round up at Solitude this week along with an unexpected showing of June Bug. It is getting pretty lush up there and we spent more time searching for lost discs. The loss this week was exacerbated by Late JC and Croin sailing hole 8 and ending up in the Abyss with their newly acquired putters. Despite a rigorous search neither Croin nor Late JC could find their putters. Sad.

Your intrepid reporter managed to lose none of his new discs (more on those later) simply because he avoided his nemesis, Main Street or hole 18. Yes it was a pussy-out on my part, but I'm not going to drop $35 in discs on that hole.

From left to right Late JC, June Bug, Theorris, and Croin.

Croin steels himself for a hearty day of taking it to the 'Tude.

Late JC lets it fly over Hole 7 appropriately entitled Splash.

Croin takes a flick off Splash.

Your intrepid reporter considers the ultimate in evil, hole 18: pussies out for economic reasons while Late JC looks on.

June Bug eyes hole 18 with an expert eye.

Late JC celebrates an exceptional par on hole 18. June Bug admires his discing prowess.

Our scourage. Shut up or I'll smack you a good one with my newly acquired putter.
(Ok they weren't that great, but I did pick up a par for once. Note that JC got a lot of pars.)

3 comments:

Swamp Crotch in AZ said...

Dustin seems to have that "I'm pondering while looking off into the horizon" look quite often.

karmaking1111 said...

I call that look, "Damn, I wonder where I left my keys?" Argh, ye be gettin par!

Clint Gardner said...

It is actually "I wonder where I left my wallet." He did indeed misplace his wallet.